Basic Machine Features
- Choose the French or diameter size and the printer calculates the parameter.
- Location and tubes sizes are saved to memory and recalled when the specific size tube is printed again.
- Multiple artworks per cliche that do not require having to manually move the print pad or part holding nest; no longer are wrenches needed to adjust the print pads or part holding fixtures.
- An ink tack dwell system is used so there is no smearing or smudging on catheter fixture during printing.
- Programmable automatic pad cleaning allows you to tape off before any desired print cycle.
- All electric
- Touch screen interface
- Pre-programmed with various sizes of customer’s choice.
- Custom configuration and automation at customer’s request.
- 120 VAC, 50-60 HZ (other voltages available upon request)
- Ink cup size up to 130mm
- Up to 80cm printing (standard)Feature Info